And just like that, we are in August!
This past week has been spent updating some of the decor in our house, rearranging furniture and just kind of giving each room a deep clean & refresh. Is it possible to be nesting this early on in pregnancy? haha We aren’t completely done with what we (okay mostly I) want to accomplish, but Im hoping by the end of the weekend we will be!
And y’all, one of the projects includes gallon pickle jars… I will have a DIY posted of it as soon as its done. Just wait and seeeeee ❤
- Our New Nightstands – I actually can’t put into words how excited I am that Derek and I will have matching nightstands. It’s been a long time coming! These ones are super affordable, and my go-to decor friend and fellow blogger Jessie from Ocean Breeze and Peonies approved 110% because she actually owns the exact same ones! I’m not going to lie though..they are a bitch to put together… but so, so worth it. (I believe you can buy them put together from target in-stores!)
2. NYX Brow Pencil in Taupe – For years, I used a powder to fill in my brows. I have completely given that up thanks to this liner. Its so fast and easy to use, and the product is retractable. Considering its a pencil liner, the product is a dryer formula, so it goes on and stays on. You don’t have to worry about sweating it off! It applies in a very thin line allowing you to really get a natural look. The color taupe is perfect for blondes or light browns, but if you need a different shade they have several others to choose from. Its perfectionnnnn!
3. Guide to Healthy Cleaning website- This may seem odd as a favorites, but I have been really trying to use safe cleaning products in my home. In order to find out the safety of a product, I visit EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning and simple search it. I’ve thrown out a lot of harmful chemicals so far, and I feel really good about that! (Ill have a blog post dedicated to this soon as well as what I have been using to clean my home!)
4. Invisibobble Hair Tie– This is such a game changer for me. I have the problem of not having enough hair for a regular sized hair tie and too much hair for a smaller hair tie! The struggle, y’all. This one works with my hair so well, and it doesn’t leave a horrible dent in it. It also doesn’t pull or tug at my hair. It’s truly the best! I keep one in my diaper bag, my car and my purse!
5. Kenra Hairspray– While on the topic of hair, I love love love Kenra hairspray. First of all, I feel like Kenra products all smell amazing. Secondly, they WORK. This has been one of my favorites for probably over a year now, and it truly holds up through humidity and most importantly – motherhood. haha If I am actually going to take the time to do my hair, it better last!
That’s it for this weeks Favorites! I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
In the spirit of full disclosure, I may be an affiliate of products that I recommend. Please know that when you click on a link and purchase a product, in most (but not all) cases, I may receive commission. This does not mean that you are paying more for this product. In fact, they are usually a better deal than you may find in stores! (I love a good deal, y’all!) Thank you for your support!